Thursday, October 13, 2011

A new day, a new project...

I love to embroider. It is one of my favorite things to do, and it is so versatile. As you saw in my last post, I like to embroider the pincushions I make. I also happen to like embroidering bookmarks, they turn out very cute :) But I really do like embroidering adorable designs! They make it more fun, and it's more exciting to see how your project will turn out.... Anyway, today I'm starting a new embroidery project, and I just wanted to share it with you :) Here it is:
Isn't that a cute pattern? Sadly, I didn't come up with that pattern myself. But I still love it :) Anyway, that is the pattern I'm going to embroider! Here are the rest of my supplies:
I've already got my pattern copied onto the fabric, and we just got the lovely colors needed for the pattern :) Here are the embroidery floss colors if you want to get them:
They are DMC colors 3862, 928, 166, 349, and 352.

I'll keep you posted on the project as it goes along! I'm excited to see how it turns out...

Until then,

Happy stitching and crafting!

Maddy

2 comments:

  1. Oooo.... Did you ever finish this? I love that design so much!!!! You have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you :) I love that design too. I have yet to finish it, actually, but I guess I need to get to it.

    ReplyDelete