Monday, September 30, 2013

Current Happenings

Hello all!

It's the start of another week! For me, this pretty much means I'll do what I do every week, which is schoolwork. But after the schoolwork is over, there are crafts and projects to be worked on! I have a bad habit of getting on the computer when I'm bored, and sometimes it's really hard to get off of the computer once you're on there, so it's a very good thing for me to craft. I enjoy it and it keeps me occupied and off the computer-well, most of the time. I'll often throw something on Netflix and watch it while I craft.

I've had a lot of projects lately, the reason for which is because I'm hoping to soon open up my own little etsy shop. It's something I've been wanting to do for a very long time, and I've got about a billion ideas for things I'd like to make for it, but at the moment I'm just working on about four of those ideas. Four is enough to keep me busy, anyway :)









And look, I even got a planner this year, to help with school and all that. Make's me feel very productive... Unless I'm not productive, then it just makes me feel lazy. But other than that it's great. And look! It's got Van Gogh's Almond Blossoms painting on it, which makes it immediately ten times more wonderful.

I'll post more pictures of projects as I finish them, and hopefully it's not too long before I have my own little etsy shop :)

Until next time!

Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment