Friday, September 9, 2011

Wait for iiiiiiiiiit.....

I haven't done a blog post in quite a while. A lot has happened since then. First we were going to move to Texas, then we're not moving to Texas, at least not for a while. Goodness gracious, life is crazy! But I'm extremely thankful for my crazy out of control life. I get to do lots of fun things with my friends too. Like going to the Potato Festival with my friend Kenzie or going on long bike rides on vintage cruisers with my friend Cam.

Since it's been so long since my last blog post, I'm going to do a very fun one with lots of pictures! Try and guess what it's going to be about. I'll give you a hint: my mom taught me how to make home made bread just for this occasion! (Well, that, and it's just a good thing to know how to make, don't you think?)

I'll have a post up in a couple of days with lots of fun-ness and messes and (hint, hint) lots of happy friends :)

TTFN
Maddy

2 comments:

  1. Been thinking me darling and I was wondering if you have ever done any origami? That would be an awesome craft to post w/pics, etc. What ya think? Love and hugs to you, Beebs

    ReplyDelete